is one of the upcoming brand by Kredence Performance Materials (I) Pvt Ltd to manufacture & supply diverse range of high purity chemicals for National and International Markets.
is being driven by conscious endeavor by creating value for customers by clearly understanding the customer’s needs and fulfilling those requirements through continual improvement of products and services. altapure™ strive hard to achieve specification of highest purity performance chemicals along with continuous quality checks at every stage of production at state of art ISO 9001-2008 certified manufacturing facility at Vadodara, to ensure high quality of products for trust building.
brand is having a wide range of products in bulk packs:
- Inorganic Salts
- Aqueous Solution
- Disinfectant & Cleaning Solution
products range consists of chemical grades:
- ACS Grade
- AR Grade
- LR Grade
products are being supplied to number of industries such as Pharmaceuticals, Life Science, Health Care, Clinical Research labs, Electronic, Refinery, Chemical, Foods, Sugar, Textile, Automobiles, Government Institutions and other industries additionally.
For complete product details kindly click here.
has been committed to innovation in inorganics, solvents and other essential chemicals for more than 200 years. Our rich history dates back to 1814, when German chemist Johann Daniel Riedel successfully manufactured pharmaceutical products, providing a foundation for the chemicals industry. That pioneering spirit is guiding us as we grow, evolve and strive to become your trusted supplier of high-quality chemical products.
With our main portfolio brands, Honeywell Burdick & Jackson™, Honeywell Riedel-de Haën™, Honeywell Fluka™, and Honeywell, you will find a broad range of solvents and essential reagents for analytical and chemistry laboratories including Hydranal™, Chromasolv™ and many other high-quality premium chemical products providing you with more of the quality and consistency you expect, and above all more choice.
For complete product details kindly click here.
is the leading brand of inorganic chemicals and reagents for all analytical applications, including standards, acids, bases, salts, and pH buffers.
- Analytical Inorganics
- Standard Solutions – Buffers and concentrated solutions
- Hydranal™ – Karl Fischer titration for measuring water content
- TraceSELECT™ Inorganics – Trace and low-metal content analysis
We provide services and innovations that will ease your analytical workflow:
- Special packaging technology for guaranteed, free-flowing powder in hygroscopic inorganics
- Dedicated packaging for volumetric solutions
The original KF reagents have been produced for over 35 years in Seelze, Germany. Since 1979 our Hydranal Center of Excellence has introduced 57 Hydranal reagents and secured 50 patents. Our dedication to R&D in the area of water determination by KF titration gives us the broadest and most advanced KF reagent portfolio available.
Our premium Hydranal reagents are manufactured to strict standards in production and quality control. Continuous innovation at our Center of Excellence in Seelze delivers new products that enhance the safety and efficacy of our products in your laboratories.
(B&J) developed the first high-purity solvents more than 50 years ago. Today, we are a leading manufacturer of high-purity solvents and DNA/RNA reagents. As new applications and techniques emerge, Burdick & Jackson continues to develop products to meet the most demanding requirements for laboratories and pharmaceutical production. Our packaging solutions, ranging from lab scale through production, provide our customers with added value, increased efficiency, and enhanced safety.
- is a premier solvent line meeting the extreme purity demands of a variety of applications including liquid and gas chromatography (LC and GC), spectrophotometry, pesticide residue analysis, organic synthesis and combinatorial chemistry with high GC purity, minimal UV contaminants, low water content and outstanding lot-to-lot consistency.
- GC2 offers an extensive selection of solvents for environmental analysis such as capillary gas chromatography applications requiring trace analysis at or below the part-per-billion level. Ideal for EPA protocols. Actual lot chromatograms available upon request.
- Anhydrous solvents feature water content ranging from <10 ppm to <50 ppm, low residue, convenient, and effective packaging that ensures product quality and are designed for moisture-sensitive applications including organic synthesis, organometallic, and combinatorial chemistry.
- BioSyn solvents feature ultra-low water specifications, low amine specifications, low particulate levels, high solvent purity, and reagents that are well suited for oligo and peptide synthesis.
- Purified Plus solvents allow lab process scale-up without lot-to-lot variations, and decrease the risk of solvent contamination.
is the leading brand of high-purity solvents for the analysis of complex mixtures of compounds such as spectroscopic and chromatography based analytical applications.
- Chromasolv™ – Chromatography techniques including LC-MS, UHPLC, Headspace, and GC
- Spectroscopy Solvents – IR and UV-Vis applications
- ACS and Pharmacopoeia Grade – Industrial and pharmaceutical analytical applications
- TraceSELECT™ Solvents – Trace and low-metal content analysis
Services & Technology:
- Returnable/Re-usable Container Program reduces carbon footprint while saving time and money
- Honeywell LabReady™ for customer-specific blends using proprietary, closed-loop blending technology
- Chromasolv Blends for standard catalog and customer-specific blends using proprietary, closed-loop blending technology
Application-optimized and function-tested to excel in the world’s most demanding applications
For more than a century, the J.T.Baker® brand has stood for excellence along every step of our customers’ processes – from the laboratory to full-scale production.
Pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and advanced technologies manufacturers, as well as corporate, environmental and governmental laboratories, trust the J.T.Baker® brand to facilitate reliable results that maximize productivity and efficiency.
A legacy of excellence
In 1904, John Townsend Baker founded the J.T. Baker Chemical Company with a mission to produce chemicals of the “highest degree of purity commercially available.”
As the first to include lab results listing trace impurity levels on labels, J.T.Baker® chemistries quickly established a reputation for quality, data transparency and collaboration.
Today, the J.T.Baker® brand is one of the most widely known and respected brands of chemicals around the globe. The J.T.Baker® product portfolio continues to instill confidence and drive innovation in laboratories and manufacturing facilities worldwide.
For chemical reliability and a broad product offering, laboratory customers rely on from Avantor India .
chemicals serve growing and varied customer needs in India and related regional markets:
- Laboratory reagents
- Organic chemicals
- Filtration solutions (membrane/syringe filters, glass microfiber filters)
- Glassware products
Recognized Worldwide for consistency, reliability and repeatability
Achieve consistent results every time with Macron Fine Chemicals™ products from Avantor. products offer value to customers across a wide range of applications, and provide a solid foundation for expanding discovery, development and production in laboratory and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
The brand gives you versatility you can count on, with each product meeting exacting standards for reproducibility and consistency. That gives you increased value and simplifies ordering and specifying, because you know our products will always meet your standards for performance throughout your operations.
Consistent quality – anywhere in the world
Consistency and performance are attributes we deliver to every user of products. You’ll get the kind of quality our customers around the world have come to expect and rely upon, from world-class manufacturing and distribution facilities.
a global supplier of ultra-high-purity life sciences materials with strict regulatory and performance specifications.
Mission and Vision
is a global company. Regardless of our location, we live by a core set of values, which are defined by our Code of Business Conduct and our Mission, Vision and Core Principles.
The company now known as was founded in 1904 by John Townsend (J.T.) Baker.
offers global capabilities, allowing us to serve our customers’ needs regardless of their location.
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Research and Applications
- Contingency Planning
- Service and Support
- Quality and Supply Chain
– Striving Innovation for performance Materials
is an upcoming company in field of performance chemicals which is characterized by the highest quality products for Healthcare & Food, Life Science, Chemical, Photovoltaic and Electronic Industries through Services & Reliability.
In order to provide high quality of the offered assortment, our products are subject to unique technological regime both during manufacturing as well as packaging or filling up. These processes conform to the ISO 9001:2008 Quality System Certificate.
Our products are Inorganic Salts, Acids, Electronic grade Chemicals, Tailor made products as per customer requirement and High Purity Laboratory Chemicals. is committed to accelerating customer success through innovative performance materials, customized solutions and unsurpassed service.
Characteristic features of Manufactured Products
- Unequivocally defined and guaranteed quality parameters of substances, determining both content of the main constituent and admissible level of contamination
- Determined shelf life
- Method of packaging appropriate for laboratory and manufacturing use
- Packages that provide stability of substance constitution during storing